Often times when a client hears the name “Fearworm”, they instantly jump to thinking about scary things and Halloween related businesses. In 2017 we were fortunate enough to represent Anderson Farms with both their “Fall Festival” & “Terror in the Corn” events. This provided a unique opportunity for us as a team to jump into a more “Family Entertainment” event rather than the usual haunted house-Halloween client. It was an excitingly beautiful partnership.
The Client: Anderson Farms – “Fall Festival” & “Terror in the Corn”
Location: Erie, CO – just North of Denver.
Brief: Anderson Farm is a large “agritainment” pumpkin farm and corn maze located in Erie, Co. The farm welcomes over 100K guest every fall to their pumpkin patch, petting zoo, and Colorado’s largest corn maze. Fearworm Hauntvertising was hired to fully-represent the farm in their marketing & advertising efforts in 2017.
- Maintain a successful level of growth for both events at the farm
- Market event to new customers not previously interested in family farm events
- Produce engaging creative materials for advertising and build 2018 content library
- Save client time by fully representing the farm with media outlets and vendors
- Conduct detailed audit of previous marketing efforts, sales, and branding
- Schedule in-depth video shoot to build 2018 content catalog
- Utilize new digital media ad platforms to attract new customers to the farms events
- Setup systems for optimized conversion and page/click tracking in order to provide better customer insights to client
- Several days worth of 4K video footage from event captured for future marketing and advertising use
- Created unique ad creative including custom audio composition, jingle, video, etc.
- Even though the event closed five days in 2017 due to inclement weather, the farm still saw an increase in business and consumer interest
- Nearly 4M (million) ad impressions served in the Denver-Boulder-Erie market
- National exposure on Sunday Night Football feature
Here is a highlight reel from the video shoot we booked during the Fall Festival and represents where the marketing is headed in 2018: