Social Media Intern – Summer/Fall 2017
Fearworm Hauntvertising is seeking a few talented people for our internship program for end of Summer and Fall seasons. This is a paid internship that will likely require 10-15 hours of work per week. Candidate must be able to work 2-3 days a week and must be available during client operational times (typically evenings/night in the Fall). Full days are not necessary.
We are seeking hard-working, enthusiastic applicants who want to see what it takes to be successful online, who also have some targeted interest in either creative production, media buying, writing, or especially social media marketing. We’re a small team, so there will be opportunities for hands-on work, but we are also looking for someone willing to help out in any way that they can, whether it be random research or “odds-and-ends” tasks.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Looking for an intern who is excited and passionate about social media and haunted/themed attractions! Must be a go-getter who loves internet culture. You should have a strong understanding of Facebook and be aware of how various social media platforms work (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.) and eager to learn more!
- Assisting in the upload and writing process for social media posts
- Assisting with various social feedback reports
- Assisting in the promotion of media across all social platforms
- Tracking posts stats and page performance
- Photoshop is a plus!
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Research emerging trends
- 1 year of social media management/marketing experience
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and associated platforms
- Strong written presentation skills
- Ability to manage a variety of concurrent projects independently with a high degree of organization
- Proven ability to provide detailed analysis of large amounts of data and translate it into insights and/or decisions that produced measurable and meaningful outcomes.
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills and proven experience developing and managing to performance metrics
Do You Have the Right Stuff?
If you’re a collaboration junky who thrives in an open environment, you’ve got ideas rattling around in your skull that you aren’t afraid to share, you enjoy the challenge and benefit of joining a small company, you can bring passion, enthusiasm and adaptability, every day, and, you like honest to goodness fun…you could be right for Fearworm.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fearworm Hauntervtising is a full-service advertising agency built for the haunted attractions industry. The agency has dozens of clients throughout the country, but our home office is in Austin, TX. Candidate does not have to relocate for this position. This is a contract position.